Phoenix Flyers (hereinafter called the Club) was established in 1958 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport for the purpose of providing high-quality and cost-effective aircraft to members for personal, pleasure, and business use. The Club was incorporated as a nonprofit organization in November 1984 as Phoenix Flyers, Inc. under the laws of the State of Arizona and has six (6) members elected to serve as the Board of Directors (hereinafter called the Board). It moved its planes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to Phoenix Deer Valley Airport and Chandler Municipal Airport in 1997.
1.2 Aircraft Standards
Our goal is to provide mechanically sound, fully functional aircraft for our members. Aircraft exterior and interior condition shall be maintained at a level 5 or above, on a scale of 0 to 10. Aircraft avionics will be suitable for normal IFR flight. We will manage the cost of providing these aircraft so that flying a minimum of 40 hours per year will be cost effective for our members.
1.3 Definition: “In Writing”
Unless specified otherwise, the term “in writing” shall be meant to include the use of electronic mail.
1.4 Definition: “Mail”
Unless specified otherwise, the term “mail” shall be meant to include the use of postal or electronic mail.